Og-The-CleverOg-The-Clever

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Bravo!

Yes man oh yes i fucking hear you! but before i start i owuld just like to say that that reveiw weissberv left you was retarded! ok so yes the wii kicked its ass, and we dont really need blu ray... i mean the xbox doesnt use it and the graphics in the ps3 still arnt much better! it is a waste of space and thats the reason the ps3 cost so frikken much in the first place! when it comes down to a 690 euro (yes i fromireland) ps3, and around 350 euro xbox...wich one am i gunna choose? well in my personal oppinion the wii is better than everything, sure the graphics might suck but its ot all about the graphics... i usually make the comparison that the wii is a sexy, funnloving and willing blond chick... while the ps3 is a fat, glass wearing intelectuall chick...once again wich one am i gunna choose? and i leave you with that. Nice job on the flash, keep em cummin 5/5 10/10!

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

love the changes

you mada few changes for the better since your last two episodes, like the voice acting was unbeeivable in this one, i like the new design you gave the sword and the animation for the zombies and whatnot was brilliant!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Kick motherfuking ASS!!!

seriously man this is a masterpiece! i went to that site you posted but i couldnt find any link to actually watch the episodes, could you help me out?

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

Pretty Awesome

as for the people who said "easy" they must be serious gaming freaks. it was proper challenging. Music was decent, infact if you could pm me the title and artist i would appreciate it alot. overall good job. gave you a 5 overall.

Ragdoll - Free Ball 2 Ragdoll - Free Ball 2

1 minuit and 30 seconds thank you very much!

wooh the evil red ball of doom was no match!! oh and it lagged alot, even on low quality. but over all iim giving this 5/5 10/10!

The Playground The Playground

WHAT THE FUCK!

Seriously how do i even get into the principals office!? the second i open the door, he shoots me and i die! can someone PLEASE send me a comment telling me how to get in!?