Og-The-CleverOg-The-Clever

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

One Level Game: Hardcore One Level Game: Hardcore

Pretty Awesome

as for the people who said "easy" they must be serious gaming freaks. it was proper challenging. Music was decent, infact if you could pm me the title and artist i would appreciate it alot. overall good job. gave you a 5 overall.

Ragdoll - Free Ball 2 Ragdoll - Free Ball 2

1 minuit and 30 seconds thank you very much!

wooh the evil red ball of doom was no match!! oh and it lagged alot, even on low quality. but over all iim giving this 5/5 10/10!

The Playground The Playground

WHAT THE FUCK!

Seriously how do i even get into the principals office!? the second i open the door, he shoots me and i die! can someone PLEASE send me a comment telling me how to get in!?

Headfirst To Hell Headfirst To Hell

What the f**k?

Seriously man change the gameplay, its basically impossible, if you guys can do it well then cogratulations but its just way to damn hard with a mouse.

Flash-Clips responds:

I have lowered the difficulty of the game. I hope it's better now :)

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

Brilliant!!

Whoa this was some friggen excellent work, especially for a dress up! but i have two questions...1: How the fuck did you make a dress up game so fucking AWASOME! and 2:Please Please PLEASE tell me where the glitches were i searched for AGES!

Particle Effects in Flash Particle Effects in Flash

Excellent idea

but not enough cursor modes, all the other flashed like this have at least 100

Avoid the Lava Avoid the Lava

Excellent music!

yeah the music was good the graphics were pretty good 2 but the phyisics were a bitoff like the ball was supposed to move in the other direction a few times