Og-The-CleverOg-The-Clever

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Bravo!

Yes man oh yes i fucking hear you! but before i start i owuld just like to say that that reveiw weissberv left you was retarded! ok so yes the wii kicked its ass, and we dont really need blu ray... i mean the xbox doesnt use it and the graphics in the ps3 still arnt much better! it is a waste of space and thats the reason the ps3 cost so frikken much in the first place! when it comes down to a 690 euro (yes i fromireland) ps3, and around 350 euro xbox...wich one am i gunna choose? well in my personal oppinion the wii is better than everything, sure the graphics might suck but its ot all about the graphics... i usually make the comparison that the wii is a sexy, funnloving and willing blond chick... while the ps3 is a fat, glass wearing intelectuall chick...once again wich one am i gunna choose? and i leave you with that. Nice job on the flash, keep em cummin 5/5 10/10!

PALADIN episode 3 PALADIN episode 3

love the changes

you mada few changes for the better since your last two episodes, like the voice acting was unbeeivable in this one, i like the new design you gave the sword and the animation for the zombies and whatnot was brilliant!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Kick motherfuking ASS!!!

seriously man this is a masterpiece! i went to that site you posted but i couldnt find any link to actually watch the episodes, could you help me out?

The Silent The Silent

Woah...

creepy man, fucking creepy but still, i liked it... obviously that guy was a jason rip off but who cares. oh and the drawing was a little bit terrible wich is why i gave a 6 for graphics.

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Unbeleivable

I barely ever give reviews unless a certain entry is extremely good or extremely bad and this one was (as you would imagine) extremely good... well even more than that! The idea was originall as far as i know and a brilliant idea at that! even the loading screen was good! please keep making more movies like this!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

Meh not the best of the bad guys..

funny but missing something...ohh i know...a fancy mango!!

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

"Coffee for me...anyway, hot ass pokers for you"

hahahaha KERFUKEN!!

BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

That last reveiw fucker stole my QUOTE!! oh well

HAHAHAHAROFLMAOGOBBLE!! that was almost as good as bad guys in space!!

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

"how bout yo cll the god of SHUT THE HELL UP!!?"

LOL not the best bad guys ep. but some fine ass work if i do say so myself!

BadGuys BadGuys

"ALE AND WHORES FOR EVERYONE!!"

YET another quote of the century!! the only thing i can say about this is one word.....sexafuckbrilltastic...yes it was so good i had to invent a new word RIGHT NOW just to express how damn good it was!!...the word goo is an understatement!